Man stabbed after fight in St. George | Crime
The following is a news release from the St. George Police Department:
On March 27, 2011, at approximately 10:00 PM the St. George Police Department responded to 58 S. 600 E. on a report of an assault involving a group of adults where one male was injured with a knife.
The group was gathered for a house party to watch a televised soccer match. Many of them had been consuming alcohol. At some point an argument started that progressed into a physical altercation resulting in one adult male being cut with a knife. The injuries were not life threatening; however, the victim was treated at DRMC for a cut on his arm.
Detectives with the St. George Police Department Investigations Division responded to the scene to investigate the incident. This is an ongoing investigation and no further details are being released at this time pending follow up with the victim and suspects in this case.
Upcoming Events near Southern Utah
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Public defender appointed for woman accused of killing six newborns
- Abandoned buildings targeted in series of suspected arson cases
- 2 injured, 1 in serious condition after crash on SR 68
- Condition of DNA leaves questions unanswered in case of 7 dead infants
- BYU signs defensive back who played for University of Nebraska