Teen girl dies after being hit by vehicle in Santa Clara | News
A teen girl was killed after being hit by a vehicle while riding her bike in Santa Clara Saturday afternoon.
The girl, 12-year-old Keiara Roberts, was riding bikes with her 15-year-old relative alongside a road at around 1:30 p.m. when the driver of a Ford Expedition lost control and collided with the two girls.
Roberts was hit directly and died on impact. Her 15-year-old relative was knocked off her bike and was not seriously injured.
Upcoming Events near Southern Utah
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Public defender appointed for woman accused of killing six newborns
- Abandoned buildings targeted in series of suspected arson cases
- 2 injured, 1 in serious condition after crash on SR 68
- Condition of DNA leaves questions unanswered in case of 7 dead infants
- BYU signs defensive back who played for University of Nebraska