SR 9 closed after rock slide in Zion National Park | News
Carmel Highway is closed after a rock slide in Zion National Park.
Washington County Sheriff's Deputies are on the scene of the slide, which occured around 2 p.m. Saturday.
No injuries have been reported, but the road was closed at the switchback due to debris on the roadway. It has since reopened.
Upcoming Events near Southern Utah
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trio faces more than 70 charges for drugs, thefts at mine
- Crews rescue 6 pinned in wreckage after rollover accident
- Two men arrested in connection with fatal Orem crash, police say
- Former BYU and Raiders football player Todd Christensen dies
- Santaquin residents face big bill for sewage cleanup, city says it isn’t at fault