SR 9 closed after rock slide in Zion National Park | News
Carmel Highway is closed after a rock slide in Zion National Park.
Washington County Sheriff's Deputies are on the scene of the slide, which occured around 2 p.m. Saturday.
No injuries have been reported, but the road was closed at the switchback due to debris on the roadway. It has since reopened.
Upcoming Events near Southern Utah
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Donors present motorcycle to deputy shot in the head, officer shares his story
- Plan would protect Provo River’s fish population
- Mental competency evaluation shuts down MacNeill cases
- Student speaks, university quiet after brawl at UVU game
- Film honors officers, including Utah park ranger shot in the line of duty