SR 9 closed after rock slide in Zion National Park | News
Carmel Highway is closed after a rock slide in Zion National Park.
Washington County Sheriff's Deputies are on the scene of the slide, which occured around 2 p.m. Saturday.
No injuries have been reported, but the road was closed at the switchback due to debris on the roadway. It has since reopened.
Upcoming Events near Southern Utah
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Public defender appointed for woman accused of killing six newborns
- Abandoned buildings targeted in series of suspected arson cases
- 2 injured, 1 in serious condition after crash on SR 68
- Condition of DNA leaves questions unanswered in case of 7 dead infants
- BYU signs defensive back who played for University of Nebraska