Man arrested in road rage stabbing | News
A 21-year-old man was arrested early Wednesday morning in connection with a stabbing that appeared to have been part of a road rage incident, according to St. George police.
The stabbing incident occurred near 200 E and St. George Boulevard.
In a statement released to FOX 13 News, St. George police said both men were stopped at a red light when they exited their vehicles and the victim was stabbed in the upper abdomen.
Police were alerted to the incident Tuesday night after the victim went to the Dixie Regional Medical Center.
Swift was charged with aggravated assault, a third-degree felony. The victim’s injuries do not appear to be life-threatening, the statement said.
Upcoming Events near Southern Utah
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trio faces more than 70 charges for drugs, thefts at mine
- Crews rescue 6 pinned in wreckage after rollover accident
- Two men arrested in connection with fatal Orem crash, police say
- Former BYU and Raiders football player Todd Christensen dies
- Santaquin residents face big bill for sewage cleanup, city says it isn’t at fault