Hunter found dead in Emery County | News
SANPETE COUNTY, Utah – Sanpete County Sheriff’s deputies confirm that a hunter missing for two days has been found dead in the mountains of Manti La Sal National Forest.
Emery County news station ETV-10 News reports that Ken Moosman’s body was found not far from his horse in the forest east of Ephraim. The horse was still saddled and Moosman’s gun was still attached to the saddle.
A cause of death has not been released.
Upcoming Events near Southern Utah
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Public defender appointed for woman accused of killing six newborns
- Abandoned buildings targeted in series of suspected arson cases
- 2 injured, 1 in serious condition after crash on SR 68
- Condition of DNA leaves questions unanswered in case of 7 dead infants
- BYU signs defensive back who played for University of Nebraska