Hunter found dead in Emery County | News
SANPETE COUNTY, Utah – Sanpete County Sheriff’s deputies confirm that a hunter missing for two days has been found dead in the mountains of Manti La Sal National Forest.
Emery County news station ETV-10 News reports that Ken Moosman’s body was found not far from his horse in the forest east of Ephraim. The horse was still saddled and Moosman’s gun was still attached to the saddle.
A cause of death has not been released.
Upcoming Events near Southern Utah
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Donors present motorcycle to deputy shot in the head, officer shares his story
- Plan would protect Provo River’s fish population
- Mental competency evaluation shuts down MacNeill cases
- Student speaks, university quiet after brawl at UVU game
- Film honors officers, including Utah park ranger shot in the line of duty